- Features and Specs
Our search line bag is constructed of nylon 6,6 Iron-Cloth™ fabric for enhanced performance and durability. The large hook and loop opening allows rope to be easily re-stuffed at any time. Features include Kevlar® shoulder strap with locking carabiners for easy attachment options and daisy chain on bag for attaching thermal imaging cameras and individual search line bags. Rope Bag works with any of the True North® L-Series RIT Bags.
- Designed to hold 200' of 9mm Kevlar® line
- Large opening for re-stuffing rope
- Rope ports top and bottom
- 60" Kevlar shoulder strap with carabiner
- Nylon 6,6 Iron-Cloth™ fabric
- Works with any L-Series RIT Bag
- Materials: Iron Cloth™, Kevlar® Webbing, Metal Hardware, Locking Carabineers, Nylon 6,6
- Dimensions: 18" x 8" x 4"