The Scotty 4000-BRAVO Backpack is designed to be a simple, portable reservoir for water and/or foam concentrate (Class A or Class B).
It provides the wearer with a safe and comfortable way to carry liquids used during fire operations. The backpack system consists of an outer shell with a removable inner bladder. The outer shell is made in a high-visibility yellow, ballistic nylon fabric and is extremely durable and UV resistant. The BRAVO comes with an ultra-comfortable shoulder harness system. It uses high strength nylon webbing for the fully adjustable shoulder, sternum and waist straps. The high-visibility yellow color allows the Scotty Backpack to stand out through smoke and foliage. Each backpack has a 4" wide filled port with lid and a standard ¾” garden hose thread for an outlet.
Features and Specs
- Ultra-comfortable method to carry liquids used during fire operations.
- Backpack has a capacity of 6 gallons (22 L), dimensions (empty) are 24” H x 20” W.
- The BRAVO Backpack consists of an outer, high-visibility yellow, shell with a replaceable inner bladder.
- Fully padded and adjustable shoulder and sternum straps.
- Features: 4” filling port and lid with retaining strap, replaceable bladder, 3⁄4” GHT outlet.
- Waist belts can be rolled up and stored in onboard pockets.
- Spine protecting center padding.
- Gear pocket on the left-hand side for easy storage of hand pumps or shovels.
- Equipment storage pocket with clear label window (display crew name/number).
- 2" wide carry handle on top of the backpack.
- Includes 4-foot pickup hose with Quick Connect Shut-Off and Pump Service Kit.
- 4000F-BRAVO comes with a 4000F, FOAM Hand Pump.