Categories: PPE, SKID UNITS, WATERAX, Wildland, WILDLAND GEAR
Waterax 65 Gal Rancher Unit
- A compact and lightweight unit designed for use on ATVs and small utility vehicles. Commonly used in wildland urban interface areas to rapidly access remote areas beyond the reach of standard skid units.
- Also available with Scotty Foam eductor.
A RANCHER® can be used for a variety of water handling applications such as park and spot fire patrol, prescribed burns, mop-up operations, and general farm and rural community work. It is easy to operate and maintain and can effortlessly slide on and off of a vehicle as needed.
Powered by a WATERAX pump; the lightweight MINI-STRIKER® pump pairs a reliable single stage pump end driven by a Honda 4-stroke 2.5 HP engine. It ensures quality, reliability, and durability while the non-corrosive piping makes for an enduring robust plumbing system. The entire assembly is firmly mounted on a matte copolymer polypropylene base with rails and cut-outs for easy lifting.
FLOW RATE AT SPECIFIED PRESSURE
- Maximum Pressure: 85 PSI (5.9 bar)
- Maximum Flow: 80 US gals/min (303 L/min)
- Maximum Head: 196’ (60 m)
- 68 GPM (257 lpm) @ 25 PSI (1.7 BAR)
- 42 GPM (159 lpm) @ 50 PSI (3.4 BAR)
- 12 GPM (45 lpm) @ 75 PSI (5.2 BAR)
- Model & Type: Honda, GXH50 Series 4-stroke, horizontal shaft, single cylinder, OHV
- Maximum Power: 2.1 HP (1.6 kW) @ 7,000 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 2.0 lb-ft (2.7 Nm) @ 4,500 RPM
- Starting System: Recoil
- Type: 1-Stage Centrifugal
- Copolymer polypropylene base with rails and cut-outs
- L x W x H: 42.5" x 44" x 28"
- Weight: 159 lbs (72 kg)
- Wet Weight: 702 lbs (318 kg)