Holmatro introduces the world’s first all-in-one forcible entry tool: the T1.
This tool combines all features and benefits of an extensive breaching kit in a compact tool design. An innovative, weight-optimized and multi-functional product, which is operable by one person. With the T1, first responders always have the right tool for the job.
The tool is suited for multiple Rescue and Special Tactics applications and operations. It’s the one that allows first responders to experience what breaking all barriers feels like. Key benefits of the T1:
• The one hydraulic forcible entry tool that can hammer, cut, spread, lift, wedge and ram, saving weight and space in vehicles.
• The patented cutting/spreading mechanism allows for a compact tool design, making it easy to carry, store and to use in confined spaces.
• A detachable wedge, meaning no second person or tool is needed for creating the first gap.
• Spreading tips for opening heavy inward opening doors in a controlled way, with load-holding function for lifting and progressive lifting.
• T1 can easily cut rebar, chain and padlock. • Less breathing air/energy is needed thanks to Hi-Power transmission of the two-stage pump.
• With its weight of 7,7 kg/17 lbs, the tool is light enough to carry, and heavy enough to be used as battering ram or hammer.
Standard supplied with:
- Removable cutting blades
- Detachable wedge
|max. working pressure||720 / 72 (bar/Mpa)||10443 psi|
|max. spreading force||33 / 3.4 (kN/t)||7419 lbf|
|spreading distance||128 mm||5 in|
|max. cutting opening||29 mm||1.1 in|
|theoretical cutting force||139 / 14.2 (kN/t)||31248 lbf|
|min. spreading force 25mm from tip||5845 lbf|
|min. spreading force 25mm from tip||26 / 2.7 (kN/t)|
|Dimensions, weight and temperature|
|weight, ready for use||7.7 kg||17 lb|
|dimensions (AxBxC)||694 x 232 x 62 mm||27.3 x 9.1 x 2.4 in|
|round bar (S235)||18 mm|
|round bar (S235)||0.7 in|