The VERSAX® is a versatile, rugged, and economical twin impeller self-priming pump powered by a Honda engine for superior water transfer performance as well as the ability to combat fire from a greater distance and at an elevation. The VERSAX® is a multipurpose fire pump that can also be used for other applications such as tank filling, water transfers, and ATV slip-on units.
The VERSAX® can be used for firefighting and other applications such as tank filling, general water transfers, irrigation, boom spraying and slip-on units on small utility vehicles! The twin-impeller design provides additional pressure for longer and higher pumping applications.
Features and Specs
• Tank filling
• High head general water transfer
• Boom spraying
• ATV slip-ons
Features & Benefits
• Twin impeller design provides additional pressure for longer and higher pumping applications
• Nylon glass fiber reinforced impellers are fully corrosion-proof and lightweight
• Removable discharge and suction ports
• 3-way discharge port for easy installation
• Powder-coated casing for added corrosion resistance
• Self-priming for more versatile installation options
• Easy access to drain port
• EPA certified