- Features and Specs
New Car Technology Inclined Cutter - 5000 series, battery-operated model. Part of our latest EVO 3 range, offering a higher speed when it counts (under load) at a lower weight and noise level.
New and improved drive unit
• Increased tool speed
• Decreased weight
• Lower noise level
Unique inclined cutter jaw
• Improved ergonomics when cutting high or low on the car: no need to lift the tool to shoulder level or to bend over. • Maximized working space: more room between the tool and the patient when cutting pillars from the side, or between the tool and the ground when cutting the rocker channel
NCT cutter blades
• Our New Car Technology blades are specially designed to cut new car construction.
• Their U-shape surrounds the material and pulls it in into the cutting recess, where it is cut at the strongest point of the cutter.
• With optimized cutting edge for a long blade life and superior cutting performance.
• Flat central bolt construction squeezing the blades together directly (no blade holder in between!) and more tightly. This minimizes blade separation and maximizes cutting performance.
• It also allows for better access in narrow spaces.
Control handle in central position
• Always within reach on back of tool
• Allows you to rotate the tool freely while your hand stays in the same position
Battery location on top of the tool
• Easy access, even in tight spaces
• Replacement without shifting weight
Emission-free and all weatherproof
• Healthier for rescuers and victims
• Ideal for use in confined and/or underground spaces
• Can also be used in case of extreme precipitation
Ergonomic carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
• Improved LED lighting in the carrying handle: no less than six lights with a higher light output. Rescuers can start right away, night and day, without being hindered by their own shadow.
• Optimized ergonomic carrying handle design increases operator comfort in various working positions. • The Inclined Cutter has one that goes all-around the tool enabling optimal cutter positioning at all sides of the car.